Saturday, January 15, 2011

Dear Diary

My tears are deep within these crevices of pain,
My tears are cold and damp with uncertainty,
My tears hold no judgement in this sorry state of emotion,
They're just tears...
....falling in the silence of my many wounds...

How can i walk back to the days of my youth,
When i was just a carefree child, playing without fear
gazing up at the clouds as i lay down on the lush green grass,
Counting the stars in the magnitude of it's capacity,
Living in awe of this huge world around me...
....if only there was a way..
I would give up all my present life just to be earthen in this wish,
Even if it was just for a moment...

The sun rose with all it's greatness, commanded by it's creator,
It spread onto this earth a deep yellow color, such beauty.
The birds sang merrily, and now..rested are their gifted voices,
they have made sound into love.
The love which we can only but dream to echo.

How kind is the ocean tonight, peaceful are it's many waves.
The openness of this huge sea cradling the reflection of a beautiful 
full moon upon it's sparkling surface.
How magnificent, splendid is a sight, beauty but a thought...

I awake to the sound of my little baby, calling out for a mother's embrace,
a sweet kiss of joy.. She's beautiful, as perfect as iv'e always pictured and
what a feeling...she's all mine...

The pain all sinks back into it's hollow crevices now, the tears have all dried up.
I'm at rest and beginning to smile...
Yesterday, today and tomorrow are always going to have the incapabilities of endless
battles of pain, but my life has to go on...
She came to me during the most difficult phases of my life,
I love her.
She is beautiful, she is perfect, she is all mine..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment