Friday, May 4, 2012

Teacher by profession.. Mum by choice..


Children are such a blessing indeed. However, there is such a great amount of trust and patience that goes with the challenges of being a mum and an educator. It demands so much of me, literally making me slip into the robe of calmness. The role is ever so difficult.

Very often i get the question of, how do i ever manage with so many kids at school when the parent cannot even handle the little four year old at home. I absolutely don't know..but i have realized that it is easier to handle a child who isn't your own. Somehow, they actually listen to me. 

I must admit that i am fortunate, i have a tendency to attract children wherever i am. I simply love them, they are angels in disguise..literally..





No comments:

Post a Comment